Parallax 2.0 Released
Parallax just got better! This update includes a slew of new features that offer more control than ever. Now Parallax includes options for changing link colors, post height, post alignment, over 500 fonts and more.
Video walkthrough of the theme:
- Responsive* (see note below)
- Added option to disable background images for mobile
- Added options to easily change the font and menu colors
- Added option to change header, body and button fonts using 500+ Google Webfonts
- Added option to globally change height
- Added better extra image functionality
- Added option to include full post content on the front view
- Added ability to easily disable the title links to the inside post
- Added ability to easily hide the author credit
- Updated the Facebook widget with options
- Added option to choose to align posts left or right on an individual level
- Added option to change the default top margin for the post and extra scrolling image
- Added extra ID to block navigation elements for more CSS control
- Squashed a few bugs
*The layout is responsive, but limitations of mobile phones make the parallax movement choppy by at best using the current code base. So, the backgrounds act as normal background images on mobile, unless you disable them.
That said, we are experimenting with some CSS3 sauce that might make this possible in the future.
Theme Spectrum - Jul 2, 2012 | Updates