Scroll 2.3 is out and better than ever! This version includes mobile support, deeper feature integration and some bug fixes.
- Deeper integration of the deactivate links, including the grid layout view
- Support for wider scroll view portfolio images
- Full responsive support (styleslg.css, stylesmed.css, stylessm.css merged into the the main stylesheet)
- A few small bug fixes
- General cleanup to reduce overall size
Scroll just got better! Scroll 2.2 has some pretty large improvements, most notably, much better blogging support. Listed below are the changes with this release.
We have updated many themes in this round as WordPress 3.3 changed the way the background image is called (click to see a post I wrote about it). So, this update covers the following themes and I have noted each one’s new version number.
Scroll has turned 2.0! You spoke and we listened. Now scroll offers horizontal scrolling for multiple portfolio galleries. This allows you to have horizontal scrolling views for each of your portfolio skill sets.
This update includes:
- Added Horizontal Scrolling feature
- 2 new looks (light linen and dark linen)
- Some styling tweaks
- Various bug fixes
2.1 will release in the first quarter of 2012 and will include mobile support, tablet support and new looks to choose from.
Learn More See it in Action
Theme Spectrum’s Portfolio Theme now has an easier way to manage your work.